Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New goodies and a Blog Hop Gift for you!!

Hi and Happy Friday Eve!!
I have a new sponge stamped alpha in the store and as always.....new goodies are 20% off!!
We have something new and exciting at 9th & Bloom!!
It's Mix & Bloom, and debuts October 7th!! 
Be sure to stop by the store and grab some amazing goodies!!
Here are my contributions to the Mix & Bloom :: Monster Mash



 

Ok, on to the GIFT!! To celebrate our Mix & Bloom event, we are having a super fun Blog Hop with tons of fabulous goodies for you!!
My gift for you, which coordinates with our Monster Mash Mix & Bloom can be found here!
I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful weekend!!
Now, go here so you can find the next goodie by the amazing Rachael,  of Creations By Rachael B 
***(Rachael's goodie will be ready Friday! I am posting mine a little early)***

Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and be the first to know about sales, sneak peaks, and special discounts offered only to my newsletter subscribers!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the freebie!! I love that little cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super new stuff Sabrina... I especially like the stamped alpha!
    Thanks for the gift!!

    ReplyDelete